You can say goodbye to dry and itchy skin and fall in love with your new smooth and luminous skin. All you need to do is moisturize daily from the neck downward. For optimal results use a lotion after every shower. It will quickly become a part of your daily routine – just like brushing your teeth!
Switch it up :
– In the summer, because of extended UV exposure, skin needs extra hydration. Aloe vera and Vitamin A and E are key ingredients to look for, as they both hydrate and repair skin.
– In the winter, our climate lacks humidity which results in dry and tight feeling skin. It is important to use body creams or body balms during colder months. These rich creams are high in moisturizing ingredients, such as Shea or coconut oil to replenish dehydrated skin
Who doesn’t want beautiful, silky legs?
A few tips :
– Always put your body cream on after you shower to lock in moisture.
– To increase your results, exfoliate once a week while you shower to get rid of any surface dead skin cells.
– Make sure to moisturize after shaving or waxing as both can strip away your natural body oil.
Anne Zimmermann is a Toronto based makeup artist and educator. Having completed her trainning in France, she brings her “beauté” expertise from movie sets and high fashion runways. You can now see her work on TV personalities and celebrity guests at CityTv, CTV and in various Canadian magazines.