Another TIFF has just come to an end and as expected, everyone looked gorgeous on the red carpet. This year, I was pleasantly surprised to see so many celebs rocking the minimal makeup look.
The trend was simple and elegant: dewy, luminous skin and soft eye makeup were a huge hit.
The good news is, it looks beautiful on everyone and is flattering at any age. To top it all, it is really easy to recreate!
Jennifer Aniston and Julianne Moore both look fresh and luminous on the red carpet at TIFF.
Get the look
- Prep the skin; it is all in the glow! For ultimate results, you need to work on a healthy canvas. Always exfoliate and hydrate your skin to optimize the luminosity. Then, start your makeup application with an illuminating foundation.Giorgio Armani Cosmetics “Luminous Silk Foundation” is my all time favorites. It has medium to full coverage and looks really natural. Using a small brush and a creamy concealer, cover up the dark circle under your eyes as well as any imperfection or redness.
- On your eyes, opt for fresh color eyeshadows, think cream textures, such as peach or soft pink. Use a brown pencil and draw tight eyeliner. Smudge the liner and finish off with two coats of mascara.
- Apply a “barely-there” lipgloss, just to give your lips a nice sheen.
- When it comes to blush, the more luminosity the better! I recommend using creamy formula for maximum dewiness. Nars has a huge range of beautiful cream blushes and Multiples that would look great on any skin tone.
- For the finishing touch, add a liquid illuminator on top of your cheekbones, temples and blend it above your eyebrow. MAC cosmetics”luster drops” is easy to apply and creates a perfect glow.