Clutter is a problem that affects just about everyone. You don’t have to be a hoarder to feel the affects of it on your life but have you become so mired in it that you don’t even notice it?
Clutter has many forms:
- the pile of unread magazines that you plan to read one of these days
- the drawers filled with kitchen gadgets you don’t even remember buying
- the closet full of clothes yet you can never find anything to wear
- the boxes of photos you’ll get around to organizing someday
- the craft supplies, sports gear, garden tools, etc. that you plan to get around to
- the clutter of icons, images, and files on your computer desktop
- the inbox of unread email that overwhelms you
Maybe you don’t realize the true cost of clutter in not just dollars but in time, stress and even your health. Starting on Tuesday we’ll have an article each Tuesday with tips to help you get control of the clutter in your life, to help improve your productivity, your lifestyle and your overall well-being.
Do you have a clutter problem? Send us your stories and your questions below or through our contact form.