1. First Impression Matters – Pictures speak a thousand words – Have them taken professionally
2. Property is Overpriced – 20/20 rule – If no offers after 20 days or no offers after 20 showings, a price reduction is necessary
3. Buyers can’t get in to have a look – Be accommodating – If buyers can’t get in, they will move on
4. It’s been on the market for too long – Relist your house to give it a kick-start
5. You have the wrong agent – You should never choose an agent with the cheapest price. Ask questions. Let them demonstrate what they’ll do for you!
Re/Max Twin City Realty Inc.